Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Gallery and New Show

I'm pleased that The Edge Gallery at 32 Dunlop St. W. in Barrie is now carrying some of my sculptural pieces, including Red Intertwined.  If you have a chance to drop in, please say hello to Gallery owner Kate Ramos and tell her you read about her gallery on my blog.



Red Intertwined

Last Run


Magnolia Snow Cones

Glass Under Glass opened today at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington. This is the sixth annual show featuring glass art in the Mediterranean Garden. With all the wonderful natural light and the contrast between glass and plants this makes a great way to spend a cold afternoon. The show will run until February 25th.   Many of my entries this year focus on winter sports and winter landscapes.  I hope you have a chance to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment